Web3, a decentralized ecosystem based on blockchain technology has become a prominent investment for high-profile companies and crypto enthusiasts. Whether it’s a health, finance, real estate, streaming, or eCommerce platform, everyone chooses to shift to the new paradigm of technology. Among all these platforms, one thing is common, i.e., a web3 wallet that allows businesses and users to store and trade crypto assets. Let’s spread more light on our topic web3 wallet development, through this blog.
If you are already aware of web3 wallet development and our services, you can Click here and start with our web3 wallet development services. Otherwise, feel free to scroll down. We have interesting hidden awards for you. Catch them and enjoy your services.
Web3 Wallet Development Services
Digitize Your Business With Extended Functions of Our Web3 Wallet Development Services.
What is a Web3 Wallet?
If you are a beginner and wondering what a web3 wallet is? Remember, Web3 wallets are digital wallets designed to store your digital assets. These can be used to access Dapps on various blockchains and NFT token storage. Web3 wallets can be non-custodial and can be accessible with private keys. Web3 wallet also provides complete control of all your digital assets. But the user needs to be careful with the safety of the private key.
Advantages of Web3 Wallet
- Web3 wallets are simple and easy to use.
- Users can easily download the web3 wallet extension.
- Users can trade or swap assets in seconds.
- One-click solution to track transactions.
- Private and secure digital coins storage space.
- Web3 wallet access through private keys.
- User-friendly wallet for both iOS and Android devices.
- Advance security features allow you to neglect cyber-attackers, scammers, and other fraudulent activities.
- A single wallet can function on all web3 platforms.
- It supports bitcoins, altcoins, and other tokens.
- A decentralized in nature platform has the ability to perform high-end secured transactions.
Salient Features Web3 wallet
Developing a web3 platform with advanced features will let you grab more users globally. Here is a set of outstanding web3 wallet features our blockchain developers focus on;
- HD settings
- Multi-currency support
- Two-factor verification
- In-built coin purchasing
- Automated session logout
- Multilingual support
- Local key storage
- Network options
- Multi-Platform compatibility
- Home screen customization
- Multi crypto payment gateways
- Password-protected access
- Multi-signature vault
- QR code scanner
Enabling these features while developing web3 wallet crafts a premium wallet. Moreover, these features also let you enjoy a top position on the internet.
Main Functions of a Web3 Wallet Development Services
Before developing a web3 wallet, one must dive deep into its functioning and users. It will help you to work on features quickly.
During the web3 wallet development, one should not forget the two roles – regular users and administrators. The regular users use the platform to store, trade, and exchange tokens, whereas the administrator reserves all the rights and responsibilities for the proper functioning of the platform, sometimes resolving regular users’ issues too.
Let’s check out web3 wallet regular users functioning;
- Registration: The platform must provide easy to create new users’ profiles. It involves opening an internet browser, downloading a web3 wallet from an official website, and filling up the complicated details. Those who have a web3 wallet can easily connect to the wallet.
- Applicable exchange rate: Some platforms display only the amount of tokens, whereas you can show the exchange rate in the investment profile. It will enhance users’ experience with upcoming projects.
- Operations with web3 platform: The main function of the platform is to transfer, receive or exchange cryptocurrencies. Users can also check past records and histories.
- Favorite addresses: Another superior feature in web3 wallet that many others don’t have. It allows users to make a list of addresses for faster token transfers at a minor fee.
- Employing other blockchains: after installing extensions, users can connect the platform with other blockchain technologies that function through a single blockchain address for flawless trading.
- Web3 support: Web3 wallet supports all the web3 platforms. The unique features help to engage more users and make their transactions faster.
List of Web3 Wallet Functions For Administrators
- Tools panel: administrator can track the current platform, transaction volume, number of users, and more status.
- User management: The feature helps administrators to track user status and manage them with add, block, delete, or verifying options.
- Managing the fees: You can add, delete or change transaction fees on the platform.
- Payment system management: Generally, web3 wallet does not offer such a function where you need to link credit/debit card or other payment options. If you need these functions, the administrator needs tools and instruments to manage them.
- Content management: It involves changing ions, links, text, and more.
- Reports and analytics: Administrators can find in-depth reports and analyze what is happening on the platform.
Extended Functions of Our Web3 Wallet Development Services
To make your web3 wallet more popular among others and improve users’ experience, here we have marked more functions for your web3 wallet. So, time to avail of our web3 wallet development services and get a good hand over these trending functionalities. Availing now can let you enjoy a handsome discount on wallet development.
Time to read more about our services;
- Linking an account: You will find a platform more useful when your users will be able to link cryptocurrency directly to a bank account, debit card, or credit card. We provide you with this feature on your demand.
- eCommerce integrations: You users can integrate the wallet with NFT marketplace, Web3 streaming platform, Web3 real estate platform, web3 social media apps, web3 shopping platforms, and more.
- Multilingual interface: If you aim to target a worldwide audience, language should not be a barrier to your success. Multilingual interfaces’ integration helps your users conduct transactions and empower your business.
- Push notifications: Users can get a quick alert for receiving payments or a rapid exchange of transactions on the platform.
- VIP support: Like numerous other cryptocurrency platforms, you can add 24*7 support with experts on your platform.
- QR scanner: Modern era’s perfect solution allows users to make faster payments. And eliminates the chances of mistakes while making payments.
Web3 Wallet Development Company: Follow Our Development Process
- Developing the Concept
Before embarking on the web3 wallet development journey, the first thing is to develop your concept. It will include what type of design and program code you can consider for your platform. If you have something in mind, you can ask experts for a better picture. Otherwise, dedicated research, market analysis, competitors, and target audience will help.
- Developing the Architecture
According to the data collected in the first step, our experts craft an architecture of your platform. It will show functions, system components, and their interactions.
- UX/UI Design Development
Users always appreciate a platform that has a beautiful and intuitive design. So, do not leave this opportunity and create an attractive UX/UI that matches your wallet requirements. For this, our experts study project goals, business analytics, tasks, and user requirements and develop a prototype from Low-fidelity to high-fidelity of your wallet.
- Low-fidelity wireframes include basic sketches that represent tabs and content only.
- High-fidelity involves prototypes with animation and transfers between screens, etc., with basic features.
Based on the design, our coding team started implementing technical aspects. Backend and front-end developers plan out various tools to make the development process faster, simpler, and more secure. Also, developers analyze your project, target audience, and select instruments.
- Writing The Code
The coding involves frontend and back-end coding.
Tech Stack For Frontend Development Of Web3 Wallet:
- SDK: Android SDK and iOS SDK.
- Programming languages for web: Angular.JS, React.JS, and Vue. JS.
- Programming languages for App: Java, Kotlin for Android, and Swift for iOS.
- Architecture: MVVM for Android and MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER for iOS.
- IDE: Android Studio and Xcode for iOS.
Tech Stack For Backend Development Of Web3 Wallet
- Smart contracts: Ethereum virtual machine or BSC.
- SQL databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MS SQL, Oracle.
- DevOps: GitLab CI, TeamCity, GoCD Jenkins, WS CodeBuild, Terraform.
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- Search engines: Apache Solr, Elasticsearch.
- Programming languages: Java, PHP, Python.
- Frameworks: Spring, Symphony, Flask.
- Cache: Redis, Memcached.
- Product Testing
A solution that starts with the testing phase right after the development stage can easily avoid accumulating issues. So, the testing officer always keeps a bird’s eye on your platform. They provide a clear picture of the project like its – functionality, usability, smart contract functioning, meeting the specifications, workload, etc.
- Deployment & Release
After your web3 cryptocurrency wallet is ready and tested, it requires deployment in the cloud (AWS, Azure) or on local servers. If you have a mobile version of the wallet, it can be released on Google Play, App Store, Microsoft Store, or Amazon App Store.
- Product Support
Finally, you need a support service that can hold your hand throughout the journey and collect feedback for future improvement. For this, we are here. We offer our customers a special reward of 3 months’ support services. You can make your move faster and avail of these services.
Web3 wallets are an integral part of the future-ready web3 platform. In other words, open up opportunities for businesses that want to step up their wallet. So, it’s a perfect time to choose a Web3 wallet development company Suffescom Solutions and go with quick development services.
Still, you have a question? Remember.. We have
- 24*7 customer support
- Customized crypto wallet development Services
- 150+ blockchain-dedicated developers
- Web3 platforms development experience
- APIs integration knowledge
- Customized smart contract development
- Transparent pricing
- Free project consultation call
So, call us now and take a step toward your dream project. We are just a call away.