Uber has now successfully changed the way the world moves. With its rising popularity, taxi startups are also desiring to have something unique, secure, and innovative. They don’t want to lose their potential business to competitors in any way. Thanks to Uber clone app development – a perfect-to-go approach for traditional taxi businesses aiming for more growth, revenue, and more.
All entrepreneurs who wish to reach the heights prefer launching their taxi business with an Uber clone. It is software that is designed to help businesses reach a new level. For all major online businesses, it comes with cost-effective benefits and allows customers to get quick service whenever they need it.
How Uber Clone App Development Helps Reshape Your Business?
For transportation businesses of all sizes, uber clone app consists of easy to navigate UI that helps users to easily operate the app. The latest tech support inbuilt is also helping to meet the user’s expectations and give your business an utmost height of success. Its advanced features do not only provide you convenience but also make your life easier to live.
If you are also looking to start your ride-hailing business online then this app software can be a beneficial option for you. Through this, one can book their rides as per their convenience which further help drivers to earn a good buck. This application can be developed for any mobile operating system.
Some of the surprising benefits are:
The traditional way of booking a cab is arduous for passengers. Talking about past times, drivers and customers both had to struggle to connect each other. But with the coming of innovative taxi booking apps, customers can easily search for taxis and get the service at their doorstep whenever the need is there. Similarly, drivers can save their time by automatically receiving customer requests on their smartphones.
In the market, the latest trends and technologies are playing a great role. One as a taxi owner can build an uber clone app including all the latest features. They need to develop an app by keeping both the needs of passengers and drivers in mind. Because it’s beneficial for all and simplifies the work process.
- One does not need to wait or stand on roads to hire a taxi. With this app software, it’s easy to make bookings from anywhere, anytime.
- With this, customers can pick the taxi type as per their wish as there are several taxi options available within the app.
- Not just convenience, an uber like app clone also offers interesting discounts to customers.
- Such a taxi app software also consists of different payment methods.
- With an uber like app solution, drivers automatically receive delivery tasks on the smartphone. One doesn’t need to look for a passenger on the road.
- Drivers have also an option of setting up their availability which is further beneficial for them. This means they can schedule their work as per their availability.
- A taxi business owner can manage everything efficiently and effectively all in one place.
- It is easy to track taxi drivers and know about their real-time status.
- An opportunity to build a brand by engaging more drivers and users on the app.
Another reason to develop such an application for car pooling services is that it saves both time and cost. There is no need to develop a taxi app from scratch, build your own uber app. Have a look at the workflow
- An end-user can request for a ride, pick type of vehicle, and confirm the pickup location.
- Uber further searches the drivers near the customer location, asking them to decide whether to accept or reject the request.
- If the request is disapproved by the driver, then it will automatically be transferred to another driver.
- Once the customer gets to their destination, the payment request is raised. Users can make payment faster via any of the payment channels.
On the completion of a ride, a user is requested to give a rating to a specific driver. Collected feedback will further help users to make choices for the reputed driver.
Features To Watch Out
On the app, there are different features for different categories right from admin, driver, to passenger. Let’s discuss them in detail:
App Features for end users
- Registration: Customers can register in simple steps either via email or their social media accounts.
- Easy Taxi Booking: Customers can make a booking with ease by just entering the pickup location, selecting vehicle type, and address.
- Track Everything: One can perform real-time tracking of the driver and stay up to date with the route and estimated arrival time.
- More options in payment: Right from credit card, debit card, to digital wallet, customers can make a payment from either of the payment options.
- Call A Driver: Within an app, there is also an option of messaging or calling the driver. One can make a call to the driver at the time of need.
- Rating & Feedback: Customers can rate the drivers based on their journey, the behavior of the driver, and so more.
App Features for Driver
- Driver Information/Status: Drivers need to fill complete profiles and set their status as per their availability.
- Trip requests via alerts: The alters are sent to drivers to either accept or reject the request including the complete passenger information.
- Optimizing routes: This provides drivers with the shortest possible route using Google Maps.
- Earnings Reports: Drivers can attain insights regarding their completed trips and earnings, daily, weekly, and monthly based.
- Call A Customer: Drivers can make a call to customers in case they need any kind of clarification.
- Driver Management: Admin can manage the registered drivers; either review, approve and reject their documents.
- Riders Management: One as an admin can manage registered riders on the system by adding and deleting them.
- Reviews/Feedback: Enables admin to view reviews given by both riders and drivers on the app.
- Vehicle Management: Admin can manage the driver vehicles – approve or reject the vehicle document. Also, add or delete any vehicle type.
- Vehicle Rates: For each vehicle type, the admin can set a price per km based as well as cancellation charges.
Different Technologies & Frameworks
Almost every taxi business owner wants their uber clone app development more interesting than the original one. They love to add all those features that differentiate them from their competitors. Apart from this, customers also want a more user-friendly interaction and experience that is pleasant. When it comes to its development, numerous tools, technologies, and frameworks are used.
If we talk about the languages used to program the app, then the most recommended are
- Node JS
- and Java.
Adding Geolocation Features Like
- Identifying the location of the device.
- Displaying driving directions and routes.
- Google Map Integration.
Payment Gateway Integration: The in-app payment system is integrated through any of the below
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- And more
Alerts & Push Notifications: Different technologies are used for the integration of push notifications and SMS alerts. For push notification – Google Firebase and SMS alerts – Plivo, Tropo, etc.
Demand, Trend & Forecast of Taxi Business
No doubt! Uber clone app development is a great idea for taxi businesses but it isn’t easy one thinks it to be. Clear coding along with special efforts are required to fulfill the dream of the Uber Clone App. This is where picking the right application development agency is important. So what are the things you need to look for that make the best agency?
Things To Focus On!
Something Unique & Innovative: The taxi app clone should be designed in such a manner so that it engages more users and delivers them a pleasant experience. Not only uniquely designed, but an app should also be tested and reliable. Only then, it will be beneficial for the long run.
Fully Customized Solution: An app development company must design an uber clone tailored to customer needs. The features they are adding are not fully matched with Uber.
Multi-Language Compatibility: When it comes to the development of Uber Clone, the app must be compatible with multiple languages so that it is highly used worldwide.
Technical Support At Needed Time: An Uber clone app development company should also ensure 24/7 technical support to businesses running taxi apps. Technical issues can arise anytime and one needs a quick solution. A company must support businesses via email, WhatsApp, or any other mode.
Covering It Up…
Hence the above-detailed guide will be helpful for taxi startups. By having something innovative that Uber has, you can faster accomplish your goals. And to get this successfully done, you need an experienced team along with the implementation of the latest technologies. Don’t stall! Now the turn is yours! All you need to contact the top-level firm to build your own uber app and reach greater heights.